Re: Gershwins TYPING TEACHER

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Susan Roth on December 24, 1998 at 22:30:35:

In Reply to: Re: Gershwins TYPING TEACHER posted by Dave Kaufman on October 04, 1998 at 21:36:59:

: Ms. Pilchman was a doozy. I had her typing class in the afternoon. For some reason.. she would go into the closet to fix her makeup (red lipstick I remember clearly) during class. She would walk around the classroom chanting FFFF GGG DDD LLL and inspect our typing. Well one day (I understand) when she walked in to tha closet to touch up her makeup, some persons yet to be identified to this date locked her inside.. where she waited to be released by other teachers after they went searching for her.

: I also seem to remember that she had a sister who was also a teacher.. but more normal.

: She would be proud of me now.. here I am typing better than 60 wpm and not looking at the keyboard. - But sadly.. I only use 4 fingers in total :)

: ..dave

: if only i had known that after all those years in school applying myself to algebra, history, language, etc. and busting my butt to get out of Hunter College with a BA in Communications and Film, the most important skill i needed to get my first job was to exceed 50 wpm typing! Took me 6 months to pass the CBS typing test to finally begin my career! I should have paid more attention to Mrs. Pilchman!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]