Re: Miss Olanoff

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Susan Roth on December 24, 1998 at 22:45:26:

In Reply to: Re: Miss Olanoff posted by Keith Epstein on October 18, 1998 at 17:31:54:

:
: : Do you haveany idea of the wherabouts of Cheryl or Jeanne?

: :
: : Cheryl is in NJ (near her brother) married with two kids. Jeanne became a teacher, and is in Rockland County, married with 3 children.
: :
: :Have you kept in touch with Cheryl and Jeanne? Do you have email addresses fore them? I would love to communicate with them. If Cheryl is near her brother then she is as well near me. What is her married name?

: I was in the 68 production of the Music Man with Rebecca Yoswein, Dale Ackerman and Steven Giamumdo...the only reason Miss Olanoff gave me the part was because of my friendship with Rebecca who COULD sing! But it was what Miss Olanoff taught me and the confidence she gave me that led me to a career in entertainment..altho not as an actress but publicizing actors..one of whom was Jimmy Smits! Didn't know he was a Gerswhin alumni until I publicized his tv movie "The Broken Cord." Does he know about this site? I can try to get word to him through his publicist.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]