Re: Where Are They Now???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by steve weiner on December 26, 1998 at 16:59:26:

In Reply to: Re: Where Are They Now??? posted by Bill Epstein on December 16, 1998 at 23:05:31:

: I remember your name. Mark and I are still best friends. We live about 30 minutes apart in Maryland. What can you tell me about Ira and Steve??

Hi everyone. It was great seeing some old familiar
names. I hope that all of you and your families are doing well. Just to bring you up to date, Maxine and I just celebrated our 30th anniversity. We have been living just outside the Orlando area for about 20 years now and needless to say,we love it here. My oldest son,Michael(28) lives in New Jersey and is a computer engineer. My younger son Erik(25) is a corporate banker in the Orlando area and is married with a beautiful little girl, our first grandchild, and another due in about 4 weeks. My daughter, Felice(23) is working for an insurance company and going for her masters in Health Service administration. Maxine and I are doing well and can hardly believe that we are just about heading into our retirement years. At any rate, just an update to let you know that all is well. It's nice to know that just as we often think about old friends,we
are also in your thoughts.Have a happy and healthy New Year and we are looking foward to
hearing from you.

Maxine and Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]