It's been a while

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Cheryl B. Ratner on March 06, 1999 at 00:19:50:

I posted a long time ago and heard from many people at that time. I thought I'd post again, for some new old friends who might have just discovered this incredible site. My nickname was "cb"
A nice diversion - visiting our collective memories. My name is Cheryl B. Ratner. I lived at 277 Pennsylvania Ave. near Belmont Ave., until around 1962 when we moved into 857 Schenck Ave. in the Boulevard Projects.
I think our apartment was 1B. I have a younger brother Irwin who played ball and was in a band called the Interludes. You may recall the battle of the bands. My cousin Scott Rubin also lived in the area. As did my grandmother. Since then, I've been married
-twice. Married 19 years to my 2nd husband and we have two daughters, ages 3 and 5. If you think you have a tough life, try mid life parenting! I've been fortunate to have incredible employment opportunities. I've been a Girl Scout Field Executive, a Public Relations Director for an ad agency, a consumer fraud investigator, the Executive Director for a Mental Health Association
and have currently been working with NYS government for 15 years. It's been an amazing several decades. If you remember me or my family, send me a note in cyberspace. cb

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]