Re: SHERRY CENER

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Karen Seeman Brewer on June 24, 1999 at 16:11:59:

In Reply to: Re: SHERRY CENER posted by Karen Seeman brewer on June 24, 1999 at 12:28:10:

: : : : : I think I remember Reva, I must know all of you. Are you sure you know Karen. Many people get her confused with Karen Kanopsky, her name is Karen Kanofsky.

: : : : : Anyway, nice to hear from you. Keep in touch, you can e-mail me anytime.

: : : : Karen, I definetly know Karen Kanofsky, we used to live in the same building at 857 Schenck ave, Karen and I have been emailing each other since she saw my name on the website. You would have to remember Reva, she is tall dark hair and really nice blue eyes. Helene Baskin blond tall and very thin , blue eyes, but no one seems to know what became of Helene. How long have you been living on the West Coast.

: : : I moved to Jersey around 1970 and then to Calif where I met my husband Jim. He was in the Marine Corps so we moved around quite a bit. First to Greenville, Tx then Tyler, Tx then Yuma, AZ then Denver, CO then Iwakuni, Japan, then back to Calif. He retired in '95 and we took a year off and traveled the US and Canada in a camper. In '96 we returned to Denver for 2 years and now we live in Avondale, AZ (suburb of Phoenix). What about you??

: : Hi Karen,

: : Well you certainly have travelled a bit, I should say you are a real world traveler. WOW. By life is boring compared to you. I have been working at CBS for over 30 years, I am in charge of all the network commercials that air in the news shows. I got married almost 2 years ago to a guy I have been with for believe it or not 20 years.

: : My health has been so so, I had a heart attack in 95 and then angioplasty in 97, so far so good. Reva and I live in the same building in Westchester, she has a 25 year old son. It was nice hearing from you, do you have contact with any others. Do you ever come back to NY?

: I haven't been back since the reunion, but i'd really love to. I was hoping there would be another reunion since this website started but I haven't heard of any. Why don't you plan one??

As a matter of fact there is going to be another reunion on Sat July 24 at Belmont State Park on Long Island. Which reunion did you go to, because Reva and I went to one almost 15 years ago. Did you go to that one?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]