Re: Reunion in July

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Gary Glanzman on July 01, 1999 at 03:40:35:

In Reply to: Re: Reunion in July posted by freddie sandel on June 27, 1999 at 07:04:24:

: :
: : : : Today I received an Email about a picnic reunion July 24th. The idea of a picnic reunion is a good one, in fact I first put up a notice about the idea many months ago suggesting that we have one. So I was glad to see someone else take the idea and make it happen. Except why in July? Many people will not be here due to summer plans and vacations, including myself. Especially on July 24 which is one of the most vacationed weeks of the year. In addition, the weather outside can be brutal that time of the year. If it's over 90 and high humidity who wants to sit out in the hot sun. My suggestion is to change the date to sometime in September or October.
: : : : Gary Glanzman

: : : Gary you sure spent many a hot summers sweating out those toxins. You should be use to it. Lets give the guys a hand for there efforts on the reunion no matter what time of year.

: : I did give them a hand, I said, "I'm glad to see someone else take the idea and make it happen", didn't you read that? It's simply a bad time of the year for the reasons I stated and that's true, why get defensive? I spent 6 years setting up sales events and I know that many people are on vacation at that time and September or October make a lot more sense.

: Hi Gary,
: I was just goffin with ya. Ment no harm. How have you been? Hope all is well.
Hi Freddie,
ok, you got me going. Thanks for asking, I've been well. Hair still red? Can't imagine you grey.
Hope your well also.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]