Re: I remember.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Bev Goldman on August 15, 1999 at 14:40:25:

In Reply to: Re: I remember..... posted by Bruce Jacobs on August 09, 1999 at 21:53:40:

: : : : : : Does anyone remember "Bungalow Bar" ice cream, Johnny
: : : : : : the ice cream man, John Gore the housing cop, carnivals
: : : : : : at Penn and Flatlands, Carvel on Penn, Gershwin JHS the day Kennedy was shot, Rabbi Germain..........
: : : : : I remember the carnival. i looked forward to it every year. If we hung around long enough we would get free rides. Do you remember me Bruce? How have you been?
: : : bev.....of course i remeber you.......i remember straight blonde hair......about shoulder length.......bangs......glasses.....sometimes yes, sometimes no......it's certainly been a long time....how have you been?
: : I've been fine. Living in South Fl for the last 22yrs. Married with two children, became a Registered Nurse. have only been back to N.Y. once. What have you been up to?

: bev: I'm married 26years and still living in New York. I have an 11 year old daughter who is going into the sixth grade. I am presently working for United Airlines at JFK and also a
: Speech Therapist working with children.
: Just got our 1st computer 2 weeks ago and can't believe how many from the old neighborhood are
: online. It brings back some great memories. I
: still keep in touch a few friends from the projects and now that I've found this site, I'll
: probably run into more.
: It's great hearing from you and I hope that we can stay in touch.

Bruce,
It's good to hear from you too. Sounds like you are doing great. i can remember all those things so well. They really were great times. I found this web site about 6 months ago and I love it, I've been in touch with so many people. I would love to stay in touch,
Bev

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]