Re: does anyone remember.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Arlene Grobman on February 11, 19100 at 13:32:44:

In Reply to: Re: does anyone remember..... posted by Ira Rappaport on November 24, 1999 at 00:49:35:

: : Hi Arlene,

: :I don't think you will remember me. You might remember me as Ira Camer. I lived on the first floor between Kenny and Lisa (1E). My sister Joan was a friend of your older sister. I remember you and your sister Debra. I moved when I was seven. I'm married, living in California. My older sister Sandy is in town visiting. We thought it would be fun looking on the inernet, when we came across your message. Write me if you interested.

: Ira

:Hi Ira

:I do remember you! In fact, I have an image in my mind of what you look like from a group picture our family has in our album. I've seen that picture a million times. I think it was taken at my birthday party. This is so funny. I live in New Jersey with my husband Rich and we are expecting a baby, our first. Debra lives in California also. I have to send your email to Debra and Linda. I think my mom will remember you too! I would love to hear from you again. My email is agrobman@bear.com. I think its wonderful that you remember us and that you wrote.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]