Re: Bradford/Miller/Wyona/Hegeman or New Lots Aves.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by jane pastor shrenkel on August 14, 19100 at 11:25:09:

In Reply to: Re: Bradford/Miller/Wyona/Hegeman or New Lots Aves. posted by Abbey Goldenberg on August 11, 19100 at 22:34:06:

: : : I LIVED ON MILLER BETWEEN NEW LOTS & HEGEMAN. THERE WAS ANOTHER SAMS GROCERY ON NEW LOTS & MILLER. I WENT TO PS 213, THE FIRST ENTERING CLASS AT 166 & ON TO BROOKLYN TECH. NAMES OF KIDS ON MILLER AVE WERE EDDIE MANDLESTEIN, EDDIE PEARLSTEIN, MIKE FOSTER, STAN RUTTER. IF ANY OF YOU REMEMBER THEM, OR ME WRITE.
: : i remember you abbey. this is jane pastor of 767 miller ave, corner of hegeman. saw eddie perlstein a couple of years ago at a jeff reunion. he looks the same.where are you now?
: Hi Jane. I remember your name, but I cannot put a face to it. I now live Coral Springs, Fl. I'm still friends with a few people from ENY. Bobby Wendroff, his wife Eileen (maiden name Sherinsky). Last year Laura Yudell looked me up. Was I surprised! Nice hearing from you. Abbey
maybe you remember i was friends with iris baum, anita mandel and sandy stein. my grandfather owned alot of the buildings on miller avenue . in fact i think he owned the one you lived in. his name was mirsky. trying to find michael foster, but having no luck. my mother lives in north lauderdale, not far from you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]