Re: COMPLETE LOSERS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Anonymous on January 22, 19101 at 20:03:08:

In Reply to: Re: COMPLETE LOSERS posted by Steve Blander on January 21, 19101 at 13:30:38:

Fuck Off
: :
: : I have never considered myself a particularly tough guy. In fact, I would much rather run away than get in a fight most of the time, but I remember two times I ever asked for a fight. At two Universities I attended someone was writing racist statements- one against Jews and one against blacks. On both occasions I invited the gentleman to meet me at his bathroom haunt where he frequently wrote his diatribes and see if he could prevent me from shoving his balls down his throat. He never showed up and just as well he did not as who knows if I could make good my promise. Nevertheless, I intended too. So when I listen to you saying things about Jews, or Jesse Jackson calling New York hymietown, or see Middle Eastern literature describing Jews much as the Nazis did, well old as I'm getting it still pisses me off. I guess I should be wiser not to bother because there will always be racist people who generalize about a whole group. People filled with hate made it possible for blacks to get lynched in the South;skinheads to murder a Turkish mother and her children in Germany; Nazis to gas and torture Jews, homosexuals, priests, gypsies, political prisoners, the mentally retarded and anyone else they figured to fuck over; the Ottomans to kill a million and a half Armenians; the massacre of millions of blacks in Africa; the slaughter of 20 million by Stalin; the killing fields of Southeast Asia and so on and so. It is very sad. I am sorry that someone obviously fucked over CJ and made him feel like shit and whoever that person or persons was, well fuck them. Sometimes there were crappy things in East New York for all of us but there was also something good there- us. If you're from ENY much as you dislike it, it still contributed to who you are, good or bad. However, to extend your enmity, the same philosophy of hate to other people is absurd. Makes no sense. Money and position never make you a winner or a loser. What determines success, at least in my mind, is what you stand for, what you create and what you leave behind. CJ you can tell me to fuck off and I suspect you will, but my advice is to be better than the people you hate and shame them by how good you can be not how low you can sink to. Okay, now you can tell me to fuck off. Best wishes

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]