Re: Bradford/Miller/Wyona/Hegeman or New Lots Aves.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by jane pastor shrenkel on September 04, 19101 at 15:39:47:

In Reply to: Re: Bradford/Miller/Wyona/Hegeman or New Lots Aves. posted by Michael Foster on March 13, 19101 at 13:58:50:

: Hello to all. I lived at 726 Miller Avenue within a building either way from Linda Eagle, Abby Goldenberg, Eddie Pearlstein and Eddie Mandelstein.
: Marcia Cohen lived on the third floor of the same building.
: I have a picture of Linda Eagle and Marcia Cohen with Arthur Zachary (the nice houses on Bradford Street) and Eddie Pearlstein.
: I have pictures of Abby on a bike with his curly hair.

: I recently went to manny Korman's wedding ( second marriage- first wife died of diabetes). Eddie Mandelstein, Eddie Pearlstein and I were there with our wives.
: I have one daughter 28, married, a lawyer.
: We live in Wellesley Massachusetts 15 miles west of Boston and our daughter lives nearby.
: We have lived in Southern NJ/Philadelphia (twice) Mexico City and Boston during my career.

: I went to my 25th High School Reunion at Brooklyn
: Tech, I had to bring my yearbook to recognize people.

: I have not been back to Miller Avenue since 1967 and I understand that is for the best.

: It would be great hearing from my old friends,
: ....Michael

i can't believe that after constantly searching this thing , that i missed your post. i have long wondered where you are and how you are. i live on long island. have been a lawyer for the past l8 years and i clerk for an appellate division justice. been married for 33 years and have a single 29 year old daughter. iris baum discovered me on the net and i've been down to visit her in florida. my mother lives not too far from her. saw eddie pearlstein and mendy at a reunion about l0 years ago. i lived at 767 miller near the candy store on the corner of hegeman. we really had a great childhood.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]