Re: Is ENY that bad?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Suzie Kusnetz on February 13, 19102 at 23:59:51:

In Reply to: Re: Is ENY that bad? posted by andrew komendantov on December 23, 19101 at 14:24:25:

: Hi ENYers! Found this site while trying to research the current Brownsville/ENY scene. Hoping for some realistic advice here. My family left ENY in the mid-60s; never been back. Now my kids want me to take them around to see my old stomping grounds: Christopher and Lott Sts, PS 184, Williams and Dumont, PS 174, Van Siclen and Blake, Gershwin and TJHS. I realize this is a non "PC" question, but is it a reasonable thing for a middle-aged white guy and his 3 kids to be driving around these streets? Any input from those who have visited recently would be greatly appreciated.
Hi... I went to PS 174 and lived on Alabama and Blake Aves... during the day it's ok and you can drive to your old 'haunts'... jump out, take photos... l74 is still there and goes up to the 6th grade...it's better now than it was 20 years ago, but still not terrific.. just getting better... I used a car service to drive me around... Suzie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]