Re: New Lots Boys

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Andrew sohnen on March 08, 19102 at 09:01:09:

In Reply to: Re: New Lots Boys posted by Richard Carbone on March 07, 19102 at 15:27:32:

: : : : : : No I was the guy who used to let you suck me!

: : : : : BAD MOVE" If you do remember who I am, then you should know I am not a person you want to mess with. You should also remember that WE HATED QUEERS LIKE YOU. Do you remember what Johnnie Reb did to the last fag who gave us a hard time? You may be next QUEER!!!

: : : : I see things haven't changed, you all were low life losers then and you still are low life losers. What are you doing now, working as a bag boy for Waldbaum's or are you doing security guard work midnight shift?

: : : Actually around midnight, I am over at your girl's house. She loves to suck my dick and swallow my cum. She does not hang with you because you are a QUEER with a small penis.

: : Louise did you think of that all by yourself, momma must be proud of you! You must have typed with 1 hand, don't forget to wipe up the mess you pathetic lump of human garbage. I have no more time for you. See ya later Louise

: I heard Johnny Reb & Louie were secret lovers! They used to make it together at Canarsie Pier at night.

Richie,
Do you have nothing else to do but respond to this crap?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]