Re: New Lots Boys

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by crazy louie on March 08, 19102 at 11:32:57:

In Reply to: Re: New Lots Boys posted by your worst nightmare on March 08, 19102 at 08:59:13:

: : : Louise did you think of that all by yourself, momma must be proud of you! You must have typed with 1 hand, don't forget to wipe up the mess you pathetic lump of human garbage. I have no more time for you. See ya later Louise

: : Meet me at Stanley and Van Sicklin @ 10 PM tonight. I will bring Ralphie Meatball (from Project Pizza)to kick your ass and then Barbara will suck me and Ralphie off to show you how real men get their duscs sucked you queer motherfucka!

: Louise, I have no more time for this. You are a wasted life, I wouldn't let you wipe the ass of anyone in my crew. You kids are a dime a dozen. Get lost! Go back in your hole. Cya -

I have spoken to Barbara, she says you are a coward and will not show. She is so sure of this that she says if you do show she will give you a blow-job, ball licking and suck out your asshole. She says because you are a fag you will not be able to get an erection. She also says even if she takes out her big tits will not know what to do with them!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]