Re: New Lots Boys

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Kramer on April 03, 19102 at 16:53:58:

In Reply to: Re: New Lots Boys posted by jimmy on March 08, 19102 at 14:13:47:

: : : : :
: : : : : : : I heard Johnny Reb & Louie were secret lovers! They used to make it together at Canarsie Pier at night.

: : : : : : I heard that New Lots Boys had circle jerks and Louie was always asking to be in the middle. Roman Lords thought he was dumb as a box of rocks
Yo you guys are not for real. You were young bucks when I was roaming New Lots in the Late 50's and early 60's. Remember Ellen Sheba Sol"s Ice Cream Fraps. and of course Fran's great Pizza, the Biltmore and the poolroom. If you do you were down DTK. Gershwin and Jeff. ruled. I shot hoops everywhere and Beck and me were unbeatable in all the night centers and the Y.
: : : : : I knew that was you Jimmie Larkin you queer. You were the one that sucked all the guys off you cum drinking fag.

: : : : WOW aren't you the smart one Columbo? You go right to the bonus round. YOu're not as stupid as Barbara tells everybody you are. YOu still are a cross dressing piece of monkey vomit with no good social characteristics. If you can't understand this have someone read it to you, like maybe your counselor or parole officer.Let me go take care of real business, tired of playing this game with you.

: : : Barbara says you are right. To make ammends she wants to strip naked and have you all fuck her between her bigs tits and then cum down her throat and onto her face. HOW ABOUT TONIGHT?? She would like to start with you Jimmie Larkin and try and get you to stop being a dick sucking fag!

: : Hey ginzo, I wouldn't touch Barbara with yours if you had one. The last time I was with Barbara I caught a severe case of the clap. How's the open sores in your mouth Little Lou, and I do mean little. You like watching, you sick pathetic moron. Get a life and a job. I hear the car wash place is looking. You can earn $4.00 hr and get a badly needed bath.

: Hey macaroni breath, we are ruining this page for all the other good people. Lets call a truce. SOmeday we'll meet and finish this once and for all OK?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]