Re: JOHHNY REB, THE REAL STORY (I loved him dearly)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by maryann {cestaro] wasson on April 07, 19102 at 16:27:05:

In Reply to: JOHHNY REB, THE REAL STORY (I loved him dearly) posted by Jimmy Fernandez on April 06, 19102 at 14:55:57:

: JOHHNY REB, THE REAL STORY (I loved him dearly) Let me finally set the record straight, i was Johnny Red's real lover. Johnny Reb was not a Thug or a Bully as everyone made him out to be. Johnny Reb was really a caring, sensitive compassionate human being who was TOUGH when he needed to be TOUGH. Johnny Reb fought back and he fought for what he believed was right. (Johhny Reb was no coward) Johnny Reb and I used to date each other back in the mid 60's and we used to make out on the roof of 2202 Linden Blvd in the scenic Boulevard Projects, at night overlooking scenic Linden Blvd nr Ashford St. Johnny Reb & I used to smoke Hashish and do LSD and have some WILD sex escapades on the roof of 2202 Linden Blvd. We would get real high (and halucinate) and throw Beer Bottles down at any poor fool who dared to be walking past our territory (Linden & Ashford) at that time. We really had great fun. Sometimes we would have sex in the bushes in the Blvd Projects at night. I really miss Johnny Reb Dearly and if i ever read about someone BADMOUTHING Johhny Reb on this message board, i will find you and iwill kick your little punk ass!! I know the real intimate Johnny Reb, cause' i've been there and done that if you all get my drift. Sincerely Jimmy Fernandez
: J. Fernandez
: Brooklyn (Ashford & Stanley)

: All Replies and comments are welcome.

i also knew johnny reb, i also hung out on [ASHFOR & STANLEY CANDY STORE].
johnny was really a warm person inside, but i didnt know he was gay, he was in love with my sister [TINA]. I GUESS HE WAS BOTH]
I ALWAYS SAW JOHNNY WITH WOMEN NEVER MEN.
I FIND THIS VERY WEIRD. IS JOHNNYS BROTHER SANDY
STILL ALIVE. IF YOUR OUT THERE PLEASE ANSWER?

REGARDS MARYANN

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]