Re: East New York Gangs/Groups/Hangouts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Michael Weiss on October 15, 1998 at 22:31:04:

In Reply to: Re: East New York Gangs/Groups/Hangouts posted by Lance on October 13, 1998 at 22:23:55:

: Hmmmm ENY gangs.. Thats a good subject. Heres a few of them that I remember...

: Cleveland Street Boys
: S&V
: New Lots Boys
: ASB
: Kingsman
: Monks
: Old Mill Boys
: Vickeys Boys
: Rebels
: Johney Rebels

: Some of the Cleveland Street Boys that became New Lots Boys aka S&V were gyspy, droppy, little joe, tank, Buster, these are a few names I remember. I also remember S&V and S&V Tots.. I guess I was one of the Tots. I hung out with Louie Scarintino, Johney Amina, Greg Laporie, Steven Wilkerson,Philipino Phil, Jr Hinze, Ralphy from the Pizza Place, Filix, Steven Corn, and a bunch of others who I can't remember. I think we were the original S&V tots. There were also the older guys like Steve Torthomas, Sandy Schmitt, Patsy, Yoyo, his brother Jerry, Of course the old Cleveland Street Boys.. Hows that for old names
: When Heavy Drugs came into the Neighberhood I split and went to Viet Nam and guess what, There were more drugs there then in the neighborhood. Heres some ASB names Skippy, David, Bobby the Bum, Worm, oppps gotta go my other half needs me...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]