Re: Miss Olanoff

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Keith Epstein on October 18, 1998 at 17:29:20:

In Reply to: Re: Miss Olanoff posted by Ken Kugler on October 18, 1998 at 11:14:33:

:: Ken, Yes you are correct, in fact I just today received an email from your brother. It was so good to hear from him. I will try to reply to him and since he is close in location to me I will try to see him. By the way, my brother Bryan, lives in Howell NJ. I do not know where you live, so let me know.
: :Keith, you went to school with my older brother, Les and I went to school with Bryan. I remember you both.
: : : Your memory is pretty good Keith. But Kim's full name (and probably still is), Kim Leonora Norna Marie Perrigini Florez. The Perrigini was her mom's maiden name, don't remember how she got the rest. Frankly, don't know how in the world I even remembered that. Did you have a younger or older brother? You obviously would remember Cheryl Prager, Jeanne Rubenstein and Rosemary Pedagna.
: : ..
: : You are absolutely correct about Kim's name. I remember her telling us it one day. I am actually older than the group you are referring to, but Kim, Cheryl (whom I lived next door to..and her brother lives out here in East Brunswick NJ), Jeanne, I and a few other hung together. I have a younger brother, whom was Kim's brother friend. My brother's name is Bryan. Do you haveany idea of the wherabouts of Cheryl or Jeanne?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]