Re: hello to Keith Epstein and all others who suffered the commute to Brooklyn Tech

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Keith Epstein on October 19, 1998 at 11:46:31:

In Reply to: hello to Keith Epstein and all others who suffered the commute to Brooklyn Tech posted by Ken Klein on October 19, 1998 at 00:53:23:

: Hello, Keith! Good to see you are still around. Would have loved to have seen you at the reunion. I'm currently living in L.A. not too far from Eddie Camhi. We were actually having a debate recently over who owned the first copy of Fresh Cream in the neighborhood. He thinks he had it first but I recall hearing it for the first time in your apartment with Leslie Kugler. You had that great Fisher stereo system and I remember cranking it up pretty damned loud. And of course there were the miserable train rides, first trudging to the New Lots train and then taking the bus to the A train. I remember always having to piss like crazy on the way home. It's disturbing what I can and cannot recall.
:I tend to think you were correct about the Fresh Cream album. I probably did have it first, in fact i probably had most of those albums first. I still wind up getting things like that before others. I can't beleive you remembered my Fisher stereo, unfortunately it has passed on to the Big Tube store in the sky. As for Tech, yes we did have a crummy commute, but we did have a good time going home on the A train when the Catholic School girls got on next stop. And we did have the 2 Tech freshman girls while we were Junior (remember Diane Cooperman & Helen O'Rourke). We need to get in touch soon, let me know how to find you, phone # at work or something.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]