IMPORTANT: TONIGHT'S CHAT 10PM-MIDNIGHT EST AND OTHER SITE BUSINESS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by WEBMASTER on October 20, 1998 at 06:18:06:

Remember, as always, there is a chat each Tuesday and Thursday from 10PM-Midnight EST.

We've changed the chat software, and most of those who had trouble previously are now able to get in. If you STILL CANNOT get in, please let me know. There is an alternate route to the chat room through IRC that should accessible even to the most challenged of you, and we'll get the instructions up there soon.

Finally, I need feedback on the bulletin board. I have a better, far more sophisticated bulletin board system in the wings. I describe it in the "Mailing List" section and have called it the Group Email and Conferencing Center. I didn't launch it right off the bat because it requires registration and some time to fiddle with --and I wanted the community to galvanize before I subjected everyone to that. Nonetheless, this board is now unwieldy and difficult, and the other system would make life easier --FAR easier-- once you learned to negotiate it.

Please let me know whether you think it is time to change --is THIS the critical mass, maybe so-- and if so, whether you would like to check out the new system.

Thanks,

Pam Weintraub/Webmaster

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]