VERY IMPORTANT: MOVING TO NEW MESSAGING SYSTEM

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by WEBMASTER on October 21, 1998 at 09:53:34:

We are now preparing to move the ENY Projects Web Hangout community to a new, more sophisticated,
and far more powerful message board system that will enable us to organize discussions, and where
appropriate, guarentee privacy through a password system.

As I prepare the new boards for use sometime next week, I'd like to request that you enter just your email
address in the form available at the group email and conferencing center at:
http://www.eventhorizon.com/enyprojects/listserv/

This is JUST an email list that will enable me to reach you easily and directly with instructions. Actual registration
will require some more information --remember, ALL registered members must be authentic members of our community.
And hey, we know each other from the old country, so you can't fake it.

I will still leave the current messaging board available to all.

In the new center, I will make the main messaging board visible to the world (though
of course you will need to be a registered member to post.) I think that, in general,
our discussions are important beyond ourselves, and should be be seen.

BUT there are some topics that are more sensitive or private, and these will be visible only
to registered members. We can decide together what those topics are. Any issue or subject area that requires privacy will
be moved to password protected areas that only community members can see.

Thanks, I know this may be a little complex, but it will be well worth the effort on everyone's part in the long run.

Pam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]