Re: Officer Jones, Eddie and Harold The Cop---Boulevard Housing Police

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Ken Klein on October 22, 1998 at 18:15:41:

In Reply to: Re: Officer Jones, Eddie and Harold The Cop---Boulevard Housing Police posted by David Rosenberg on October 20, 1998 at 12:53:23:

:
: Goo-Goo or was it Googily eyes could spot a kid on the grass from 1/4 mile away.He would "chase" you,slowly walking always keeping you in his site. Don't believe he ever actually caught anyone

I was once caught by Harold the Cop. I had been taunting him for months, playing in the big grassy field in front of 807 Schenck Ave, usually with David Lownenthal. Anyway, this one particular day, as Harold came around and I taunted him, as usual, while running away, he actually pursued me! I got real scared because, hell, I never had a cop running after me before. But as I accelerated out of his reach he said, and I quote< "stop or I'll shoot". And that was enough for me. My brain said he didn't have a gun, but my body refused to listen. I stopped dead in my tracks and got a summons which I believe was for 2 bucks. Big money. He never caught me again. I went to the Linden Projects from that day on.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]