Re: Where are the TJHS class of 67 grads??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Ericka Scherer-Pritchard on November 06, 1998 at 12:19:55:

In Reply to: Re: Where are the TJHS class of 67 grads?? posted by Randy Jelone on November 05, 1998 at 22:45:23:

:
: : : I found the Jeff board about a year ago, but, if you look, the class of 67 has one of the smallest representations. Where did we all go??

: : hi merril,

: : i did notice the small representation that we had on the tjhs board. does not show that we were a very together group i am sorry to say.

: : i remember you from some classes and refreshed my aging memory by looking in the year book. do you remember lynn helfman? do you remember jay garfen? i married his cousin and found out years later that i went to school with jay. i did not know him in high school at all but we graduated the same year. small world.

: : there is a board called classmates and i have been a member for about 5 years or so. it lists high schools from all over the country.

: : george

: I remember you Merril, we were in Ps 273, 166 and Jeff as well. I also knew some of the people you mentioned. I was in a few classes with you and Jay Garfen. Do you remember Steven Agata from 6ht grade. If you do I have some news about him .
: Randy
Hi MErrill,
the board is growing. I forgot some of the names you mentioned. Went to school with all of them and remember well now. Hope to see more on the site.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]