more on how to tap the power of the new boards --for Joel, Sandy, and others

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by WEBMASTER on November 06, 1998 at 22:12:06:

Joel, Sandy, and others, I really think you should give the new boards more of a try. Some of the features you may not be aware of will resolve a host of issues for you, I believe. To tap them, all you need to do is click on the "more" button in the upper nav bar. Here is a list of some of what you will find:

1. Edit Your Profile Edit your personal profile.

2. Email Notify Receive notification of new messages.

3. Mailing Lists
Subscribe to mailing lists. (This means you can receive and answer ALL bbs posts strictly by email and need never sign onto the site, if you don't want.)

4. Current Users View users who are logged in now.
(You could email any of these users online at the moment and meet them in the chat rooms spontaneously. And remember, there is a very private chat room attached to the inner circle conference.)

5. Today's Users View users who logged in today.

6. Search Users Search the user database. (This is the alphabetized list I mentioned before.)

7. New Messages View messages marked as unread. ***Important--If you click on this there will be a list of all messages you have not yet read.

**8. Today's Messages View messages posted today.Joel and Sandy, this is important. If you click on this, then you will get a big board-type list of all the new messages and you can respond without the insular feeling.

9. Conference Profiles
View conference profiles. All the profiles of other members.

10. Finally, use your mouse to move the frames around. If you do, you can create the same big board look that you have here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]