Re: IMPORTANT: UPDATE ON NEW MESSAGING CENTER

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by Merril Schick Marty on October 23, 1998 at 22:53:08:

In Reply to: IMPORTANT: UPDATE ON NEW MESSAGING CENTER posted by WEBMASTER on October 23, 1998 at 09:45:39:

: -COLECTIVE MEMORY.
: -LOST FRIENDS.
: -*THE INNER CIRCLE.
: -FAST FORWARD.
: -ANNOUNCEMENTS.
: -BUILDING CHECK POINT.

Ok...those are your main divisions. I have the following suggestions for now, maybe they can fit in somewhere??

School Days
things you remember about school, the teachers and the things you did.

Local Character
A board about points of interest, special people and lifeshaping places.

What are you up to now??
A board about what jobs we do, what we've learned, and our families and homes around the country.

Sorority (Fraternity) Sibs
A board for folks who belonged to sororities, fraternities and houseplans at Jeff or Brooklyn or other common places

Kids stuff
A place to kvell about our kids and share ideas, problems, & solutions using good old ENY knowhow.
a specific audience, have monitored by a pub leader, or really want to limit access like

"Can anybody help me?
for folks with a problem looking for help, ideas or moral support

Homey Dating Center
for folks looking for someone to meet with something in common...home.

Barter Board
A place where people can search out folks to exchange their goods or services with.

Hot Tips
A board about things others might be interested in...say on the internet or elswhere.

Local Talent
A place to post original thoughts, poems, songs, and anything else for no reason, or to share or to look for criticism

There...that should do it... for now. You better not encourage me, Im fairly prolific! You might say, Fertile Myrtle {8-}

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]