Re: segragation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by pam weintraub/webmaster on November 04, 1998 at 12:42:28:

In Reply to: segragation posted by sandy seeman on November 04, 1998 at 12:12:30:

Sandy, this was not the intent, but you are right, this seems to be the direction. We still need to use the other boards because the current system would collapse under its own weight, eventually. And because it does not provide ultimate privacy. BUT we need to address the issue you bring up, it is very important.

What do you think of the idea of creating another board, called "General Discussion" inside the main board area, and telling people to just list themselves under building but have actual discussions in the other spot?

BTW, you can always see all new messages just by clicking on "more" and then on new messages or today's messages.

Please respond --Sandy and everyone else so that we can correct this "segregating" state of affairs.

Pam

: the new message board is great. i get to communicate with people from my building and the row houses.
: but because there are so many buildings, we now miss discussions, topics and people we would have noticed on the original boards.
: if someone i hung with gets on 270 wortman, i'd probably never know it.on the original message board, i would have seen it!
: the web site is getting 'clicky', instead of one, big, happy, neighborhood... i'm i off base??
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]