Re: 270 Wortman Time Warp

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]

Posted by pam@cloud9.net on November 30, 1998 at 18:09:21:

In Reply to: Re: 270 Wortman Time Warp posted by Sandy Schwartz on November 30, 1998 at 16:21:23:

Have been in touch with your brother through the web site, though did not know him well in ENY. Yes I knew the people below --saw them all at the reunion. Hyman Rubnitz and Irwin Hahn and his sister, also from the second floor, were at the reunion, too. Have also been in touch with Marcia Kramer, Laurie Stutman, Bonnie LoBuonno. Other building friends of mine growing up were Marilyn Metchuwitz, Audrey Levine, Debbie Calsmith (she moved early.) Did you know my brother Alan --he's 41 now.

Pam

: Pam, we have alot in common, but in reading other messages, I might be a couple of years behind you. I moved to Co-op City in January of 1971 (Building 21). Was in 5th grade at the time. I also went to Bx. Science (Class of 1978). We lived at 245 Wortman till 1965 then moved to 270 from 1965 to 1971. My brother Danny is 43, sister Elaine is 41 and I'm 38. Do their names ring a bell? You lived on the same floor as the Jaffee and Wildman families. Do you recall them, or the Mirsky family?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The East New York Projects Message Board ]